MOUNT MORAN BATTERY GOLD MINE
FOR SALE - AUD$4.0M – AUD$2.6M Cash T$1.4M (35%) CONTRACARD
Mining Lease and Exploration Permit Tenement Package ML 3333, ML 3434, EPM 25731 High grade gold lodes Percy River North Queensland Australia
LOCATION & ACCESS
Gulf Country, North Queensland, 120 km south of Forsayth, closest bitumen airstrip 7 hours drive from Townsville or Cairns - access from south or north, 1 km from gazetted road, 2 hours helicopter ex Townsville or Cairns, 2 wheel drive access.
• Historical Mining on ML 3333
• From 1922-1936, stopped by water table
• Multiple workings on three lodes
– The Bosker, Iona, Mona Lodes
• Officially produced 1033 ounces of gold from 1270 tons of ore.
• Mined to max of 27m depth
• Almost no mining on Iona Lode
• Research on historical production and previous exploration
• RC drilling
• Fire assaying
• Screen fire assaying
• Designed to intercept lodes at 30m and 50m vertical depth
• No old stopes intersected
• Quartz vein zones associated with shearing along fold axes
• Variable grade distribution
• Nuggety, coarse visible gold
• High grade ore-shoots suspected within veins
• Grade estimation difficult from RC drilling data
– Grades under-estimated due to dilution from metre based sampling
– Coarse gold – doesn’t pass 100 micron screen with standard crush and grind (flattened) so isn’t picked up by Fire Assay. 14 targets below were re-tested using Fire Screen Assay which on average greatly improved those drilling results by a factor of 5.
– Example – Hole 3 gold was first assayed at 2.08 gpt and later achieving 192 gpt after Fire Screen Assaying had been conducted.
• 37 sub-blocks – 1100 Ha.
• Plan of Operations approved
• Native Title covered by expedited process
• Environmental Authority approved
• Prospective for high grade gold and copper
– Gus McClure
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Mob: 614 0772 5888
– Barry Lipscombe
– Email: email@example.com
– Mob: 614 7806 0949